HIKING DAY AND TREKKING IN SIERRA DE GUARA
FAMOUS FOR BEING A SPOT OF CANYONING, THE SIERRA DE GUARA OFFERS AS WELL A BIG RANGE OF NICE HIKING AND TREKKING TOURS, IN AMAZING LANDSCAPES WHICH ARE QUITE UNIQUE IN EUROPE. IF YOU LIKE HIKING AND IF YOU WISH TO DISCOVER THE SIERRA DE GUARA, OUR TREKKING TOURS WILL DELIGHT YOU!
Expediciones proposes various routes you can choose according to your taste: length of the trek (time), demanding trekking, ludic trekking with bathes in natural swimming pool, trekking that emphasizes on the history and on the local culture or trekking offering spectacular landscapes and natural beauties. These routes are feasible over one day.
Kilometers of beautiful walks, gravels roads and treks are waiting for you in Sierra de Guara! You will follow the pathways of transhumance, old of hundreds of years. You will get the connections between villages, and you will find the chickadee paths through amazing landscapes and wild nature. With our expert guides , you will discover the most well-kept secrets of Guara, a paradise where culture and nature are mixed in every corner.
On request, we also have trekking tours in the pyrenees with bivouac from 2 to 3 days.
PRICE OF THE HIKING DAY IN SIERRA DE GUARA
(minimum 4 pax)
|Price per person (VAT 21% included)|
|DÍA DE SENDERISMO||35 €|
|DÍA DE SENDERISMO + 1 Picnic*||43 €|
|Day of trekking custom-made, 1/2 day, group, exclusive guide||Ask us|
The price of the hiking day includes:
• A professional guide experienced with the treks of Sierra de Guara
• The common material: bag-back, first aid kit. etc.
• The insurance of individual assistance.
• The VAT of 21%
The price of the hiking day does not include:
• The transport is personal.
• Water (minimum 1.5litres for 2 persons)
• The picnic lunch that you can carry, order it to us (only in July & August*) or order it to a bar or restaurant of the area.
• For each day of hiking, you must be equipped with sport or trekking shoes (with soles not too thin or slippery, nor too used, protecting well the foot), socks, bathing suit, shirt, clothing of replacement (warm/dry that we leave in the car), wind-cutter (type:K-way).
• In summer, sun lotion, sun glasses and cap could be necesary.
Descrition of the day of trekking in Sierra de Guara
Depending on the day of your arrival, you will receive instructions concerning the organisation by email or phone.
Every day of trekking, there is the appointment at the base camp of Expediciones. There, the guide will give you the instructions and will organize the distribution of the picnics and water between the hikers of the group. Once the bags are ready, we go for the day of trekking in Sierra de Guara. The duration of the activity varies between 6 to 9 hours according to the trek with slope between 200 and 800 meters; time including the access until the starting point with personal vehicles, the excursion, the picnic, the snack breaks and the return to the camp after a nice day walking.
For safety reasons, Expediciones can cancel or modify the activities according to weather conditions’ and/or if the conditions do not allow a sure course of the activity.