ADVENTURE TRAININGS CAMPS FOR SPORTS TEAMS AND CLUBS IN SIERRA DE GUARA
EXPEDICIONES HAS BEEN ORGANISING FOR NEARLY 40 YEARS ADVENTURE STAYS AND OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES SPECIAL TRAINING COURSES FOR ASSOCIATIONS, SPORTS CLUBS, AMATEURS OR PROFESSIONALS AND TEAMS OF RUGBY, SOCCER, BASQUET-BALL, WATERPOLO AND OTHER TEAM’S SPORTS….).
Because we are sportsmen, and fans of new challenges, we know that athletes coaching is necessary in between games and competition periods. Based in the North of Spain, the team of Expediciones is composed of very well qualified and experienced mountain guides. We offer a wide range of specific activities such as canyoning, via-ferratas and other types of adventures for different levels. These activities allow to reinforce incentive, physical skills and group cohesion while sharing priceless moments of varied challenges.
Our adventures training camps and sports packs for clubs and sports teams in Spain are the ideal solution to get ready for a coming season or competition; in order to prepare minds and bodies… It can also be an original and alternative way to finish a season, in order to strengthen the links of a group in a recreational active relaxing way in the nature.
The adventure sports camps and seminaries for clubs & sports teams take place in the heart of the natural park of the Sierra de Guara, an isolated paradise in the pre-pyrenees of Aragon and they are completely scalable to yours objectives and goals. You can choose the period and the duration from 1 to 5 days of activities. Identifying your necessities and budget, we will create a personalized sports plan and will adjust a planning that will correspond to your sportive needs.
PRICES OF ADVENTURE TRAINING COURSES FOR CLUBS AND TEAMS IN SIERRA DE GUARA
(minimum 6 pax – maximum 48 pax)
|Price per person (VAT 21% included)|
|Sportive seminary for clubs and sport teams||from 49€/day/pers|
|Seminaries custum mades, 1/2 days, group prices||Ask us|
The price of adventure training camps for clubs and sport teams includes:
• A professional guide experienced with the canyons and via-ferratas of Sierra de Guara
• The individual equipment: Integral neoprene wetsuit, helmet, tight Can, complete harness, harness and set of via-ferrata complete and homologated etc.
• The common material: bag-back of canyon, ropes necessary, safety ropes, first aid kit. etc.
• The insurance of individual assistance.
• The VAT of 21%
The price of adventure training camps for clubs and sport teams does not include:
• The transport is personal.
• Water (minimum 1.5litres for 2 persons)
• The picnic lunch that you can carry, order it to us (only in July & August*) or order it to a bar or restaurant of the area.
• For each activity, you must be equipped with sport or trekking shoes (with soles not too thin or slippery, nor too used, protecting well the foot), bathing suit, shirt, clothing of replacement (warm/dry that we leave in the car), wind-cutter (type:K-way).
• In summer, sun lotion, sun glasses and cap could be necessary.
• For those who are carrying glasses, the easy way not to lose them is to fix them with string. For lenses, bring glasses of swimming and in case, a spare pair of contact lens).