SUPERIOR LEVEL CANYONS STAY IN SIERRA DE GUARA – SPAIN
YOU’RE AN EXPERT IN CANYONING OR SPORTSMEN LOOKING FOR EXCITEMENT AND WISHING TO GO FURTHER IN THE PRACTICE OF THIS EXTREME SPORTS IN THE BEST SPOT OF SPAIN AND EUROPE?
You can choose:
If you are experienced technicaly, expert of canyoning or a sportive focused on extrem outdoors activities, according to the periods of the year and levels of water, we propose a list of gorgeous and incredible gorges descents (level 2+, 3, 4, 5) among the best canyons of Spain: Gorgas Negras, Mascun Superior, Barranco de Otin, Barranco de Raisin, Cueba Cabrito and other amazing or exclusive canyoning combinations & technicals tours in Sierra de Guara!
SAFETY COMES FIRST ! NO EXEPTION… so a good physical conditions and a minimum of techniques are required for each participant. This test filled, make your choice: aqua-land, impressive jumps, spectacular waterfalls, vertiginous abseils or series of opposition… Sierra of Guara will give you the best of the Canyoning in Europe!
Note based on our 40years guiding in the canyons of Sierra de Guara: If you are sportsman with good physical conditions but with no experiences in canyoning, (or you haven’t been canyoning for years), then a mix of basic/normal canyon done in sportive way (to train/recover reflex& technics) and superior canyon(s) would feet you better.
PRICE OF THE BIG CANYONS STAYS IN SIERRA DE GUARA
|Price per person (VAT 21% included)|
|Pack big canyons x2||170 €|
|Pack big canyons x5||390 €|
|Pack big canyons + 2 picnics||192 €|
|Pack big canyons + 5 picnics||445 €|
|-Advanced canyoning stays custom-made (Pyrenees canyons, mix normal-superior)
-Stay all included with accomodation & full-board
-Exclusive guide, …
The price of the big canyons & expert canyoning stay includes:
• A profesional guide experienced with the canyons of Sierra de Guara
• The individual equipment: Integral neopren wetsuit, helmet, tight Can, complete harness, etc.
• The common material: bagback of canyon, ropes necessary, safety ropes, first aid kit. etc.
• The insurance of individual assistance.
• The VAT of 21%
• The stransport is personal.
• Water (minimun 1.5litres for 2 persons)
• The picnic lunch that you can carry, order it to us (only in July & August*) or order it to a bar or restaurant of the area.
• For each activity, you must be equipped with sport or trekking shoes (with soles not too thin or slippery, nor too used, protecting well the foot), bathing suit, shirt, clothing of replacement (warm/dry that we leave in the car), wind-cutter (type:Kway).
• In summer, sun lotion, sun glasses and cap could be necesarry.
• For those who are carrying glasses, the easy way not to lose them is to fix them with string. For lenses, bring glasses of swimming and in case, a spare pair of contact lens).+