WEEK OF CANYONING IN SIERRA DE GUARA
YOU WANT A WEEK OF HOLIDAYS IN SPAIN WITH AN ORIGINAL MIX OF ADVENTURE AND ACTIVE RELAXATION?
Thanks to our evolutionary programme of canyoning in the worldwide spot of Sierra de Guara, you will discover and confirm every days the techniques of this unique activity combining 3 elements: Water, air and rock. Supervised by professional guides, you are going to learn in safe conditions several techniques of canyoning such as abseils/rappels, toboggans, jumps in running water, plunged, opposition, de-escalation, and plenty of advice with our little secrets etc.
Adapted to the level of the group (beginners, families, sportives or experts) and to each participant, this week of canyoning in Sierra de Guara is perfect to keep in shape in a convivial and ludic atmosphere. You will discover the potentialities (sometimes hidden) of your body and of your spirit. Enjoy the pleasures of the dopamine combined with adrenalin within an authentic natural space!
Personal and social experience + the spectacular views and the canyons: What you will discover cannot be retransmitted with pictures. You must live it to believe it. The week of canyoning tour is particularly beautiful and hugely enjoyable, AMAZING THINGS, FUN AND PLEASURE GUARANTEED!
PRICE OF THE WEEK OF CANYONING IN SIERRA DE GUARA
|Price per person (VAT 21% included)|
|Week of canyoning with 5 days of canyons||260 €|
|Week of canyoning with 5 days of canyons + 5 Picnics*||315 €|
|Week programs custom-made, mix with big canyons, group, exclusive guide…||Ask us|
The price of the canyoning week x5 includes:
• A profesional guide experienced with the canyons of Sierra de Guara
• The individual equipment: Integral neopren wetsuit, helmet, tight Can, complete harness, etc.
• The common material: bagback of canyon, ropes necessary, safety ropes, first aid kit. etc.
• The insurance of individual assistance.
• The VAT of 21%
• The stransport is personal.
• Water (minimun 1.5litres for 2 persons)
• The picnic lunch that you can carry, order it to us (only in July & August*) or order it to a bar or restaurant of the area.
• For each activity, you must be equipped with sport or trekking shoes (with soles not too thin or slippery, nor too used, protecting well the foot), bathing suit, shirt, clothing of replacement (warm/dry that we leave in the car), wind-cutter (type:Kway).
• In summer, sun lotion, sun glasses and cap could be necesarry.
• For those who are carrying glasses, the easy way not to lose them is to fix them with string. For lenses, bring glasses of swimming and in case, a spare pair of contact lens).