CANYON BIVOUAC IN THE PYRENEES
UNIQUE EXPERIENCE, THE “CANYON-BIVOUAC” MEANS GOING DOWN A LONGER CANYON OVERS 2 DAYS. NOTHING MORE MAGICAL THAN SPENDING THE NIGHT UNDER A BEAUTIFUL SKY FULL OF STARS, IN A SET UP “CAMP” IN A SAFE ZONE, NEAR A SOURCE AND IN THE MIDDLE OF A CANYON: COME AND FIND THE PLEASURE OF SPENDING ONE NIGHT IN THE NATURE LIKE THE PIONEERS OF THE CANYONING.
Expediciones proposes this original and rather unknown trip since its creation in 1978. Forgotten the past few years because it implies a bigger logistic and additional effort to bring an heavier bag-pack (additional food, sleeping bag, clothes and the usual equipment of canyon), the bivouac in canyons remains a fantastic and unforgettable experience for each participant. The noises of the crickets and water streaming in the canyons of the Pyrenees, the night under million of stars, shooting stars, the isolation of the civilization, the communion with the group… a taste of freedom and paradise which should be lived at least once!
We propose among half-dozen of different canyon bivouac itineraries in the Pyrenees . For a complete success, the safety and the wellbeing of the participants, the departure for the bivouac in canyon is related to:
On request, we offer hiking bivouac tour over 2 or 3 days and an amazing canyoning stay in Morocco for fans of authentic adventures outdoors.
PRICES OF THE CANYONING BIVOUAC IN THE PYRENEES
(minimum 6 pax)
|Price per person (VAT 21% included)|
|Price of the canyon-bivouac over 2 days-1 night||175 €|
The price of the canyon-bivouac includes:
• A profesional guide experienced with the canyons of Sierra de Guara
• The individual equipment: Integral neopren wetsuit, helmet, tight Can, complete harness, etc.
• The common material: bagback of canyon, ropes necessary, safety ropes, first aid kit. etc.
• The insurance of individual assistance.
• The VAT of 21%
• All the meals: 2 Picnics, 1 dinner, 1breackfast + snacks
• The logístic depending the itinerary
The price of the descent of canyon does not include:
• The logístic depending the itinerary
• For the bivouac, you must be equipped with sport or trekking shoes (with soles not too thin or slippery, nor too used, protecting well the foot), bathing suit, shirt
• For the night, you need as well warm/dry clothes, frontal light, sleeping bag and wind-cuter
• In summer, sun lotion, sun glasses and cap could be necesarry.
• For those who are carrying glasses, the easy way not to lose them is to fix them with string. For lenses, bring glasses of swimming and in case, a spare pair of contact lens).
DESCRIPTION OF THE CANYON BIVOUAC IN THE PYRENEES
Depending on the day of your arrival, you will receive instructions concerning the organisation by email or phone.
First, the appointment at the base of Expediciones where each guide will give you the material of canyon necessary. Once equipments provided and bag-pack organized for 2 days between the members of the group, we go for the first day of canyon. The duration varies between 4 and 7 hours according to the canyon selected. This time include the access time to the canyon with personal vehicles, the walk to arrive at the canyon, the first picnic break, the descent of the canyon until the place decided to spend the night. Once installed, we prepare the evening meal in a cordial atmosphere with, around the camp, various activities (games, bathe, observation of the environment often carrying curiosity or surprising guests, etc). Then, night time and rest of the warriors until the early morning, and again…we prepare the Breakfast, we take down the camp and we prepare the second day of canyon including the descent of the rest of the canyon (without walk of approach obviously, we are already there :-), the picnic, bathes and the return to the base with bag packs, this time, much lighter : -).
VOLUME OF FUN/LITRE: 110%
IT IS YOUR RESPONSABILITY; TAKE CARE WITH THE ABUSE OF CANYON/BIVOUAC!