SUPERIOR LEVEL CANYON IN SIERRA DE GUARA
EXPERT IN CANYONING OR SPORTSMAN LOOKING FOR EXCITEMENT , YOU FEEL LIKE AN ADRENALINE DOSE OF TRUE ADVENTURES IN THE BEST WORLDWIDE SPOTS? WITH OUR DAILY TOUR IN THE MOST CHALLENGING CANYONS OF SIERRA DE GUARA, YOU WILL FIND THE IDEAL EXTREME OUTDOOR EXPERIENCE FOR YOU – WITH A MAXIMUM OF SAFETY!
According to the periods of the year and levels of water, we propose a list of canyons with legendary names: Gorgas Negras, Mascun Superior, Barranco de Otin, Barranco de Raisin, Cueba Cabrito and other pearls and exclusive combinations of various canyoning in Sierra de Guara!
PRICE OF THE BIG CANYON DAY IN SIERRA DE GUARA
|Price per person (VAT 21% included)|
|One descent of big canyon||82 €|
|One descent of big canyon + 1 picnic*||91 €|
|Canyoning programs custom-made, mix stays, group, exclusive guide…||Ask us|
The price of a descent of big canyon includes:
• A profesional guide experienced with the canyons of Sierra de Guara
• The individual equipment: Integral neopren wetsuit, helmet, tight Can, complete harness, etc.
• The common material: bagback of canyon, ropes necessary, safety ropes, first aid kit. etc.
• The insurance of individual assistance.
• The VAT of 21%
• The stransport is personal.
• Water (minimun 1.5litres for 2 persons)
• The picnic lunch that you can carry, order it to us (only in July & August*) or order it to a bar or restaurant of the area.
• For each activity, you must be equipped with sport or trekking shoes (with soles not too thin or slippery, nor too used, protecting well the foot), bathing suit, shirt, clothing of replacement (warm/dry that we leave in the car), wind-cutter (type:Kway).
• In summer, sun lotion, sun glasses and cap could be necesarry.
• For those who are carrying glasses, the easy way not to lose them is to fix them with string. For lenses, bring glasses of swimming and in case, a spare pair of contact lens).
DESCRIPTION OF A BIG CANYON DESCENT IN SIERRA DE GUARA
Depending the day of arrival, you will receive all the instructions by mail or phone.
First, the appointment at the base camp of Expediciones where each guide will give you the equipment of canyoning necessary to each participant. Once equipments and picnics are distributed between the participants, we leave for the day. The duration varies between 7 and 11 hours according to the big canyon itinerary selected. The typical big canyon trip includes the access to the canyon walking or with personal vehicles, the walk to arrive to the canyon, the picnic break before or within the canyon, a safety talk and/or necesary trainings, the descent of the canyon with its aquatic, land and air challenges, plus our little secrets ;-), snaks breaks, walk to return to the car and the return to the base after a gorgeous day.
For safety reasons, Expediciones can cancel or modify the activities according to weather conditions and/or if the conditions do not allow a sure course of the activity.
TAKE CARE WITH THE ABUSE OF FUN, ACTION, ADRENALINE RUSH AND SPECTACULAR VIEWS!