VIA FERRATA IN SIERRA DE GUARA
THE MOUNTAIN RANGE OF GUARA PROPOSES SOME VERY NICE VIA-FERRATAS FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO BE INITIATED TO THIS BOOMING ACTIVITY. OF ITALIAN ORIGIN, AS ITS NAME SHOWS IT, THE VIA-FERRATA REPRESENTS THE MEETING POINT OF TREKKING AND CLIMBING…
Via ferrata is a safe pathway between horizontality and verticality along a rock wall. Semi-aerial routes, like while climbing, the via-ferratas are equipped with metal bars, footboards and cables enabling you to evolve on cliffs much more easily than climbing.
Thanks to the vía-ferrata tour in Sierra of Guara, discover new sensations and feel the adrenaline rush in full safety with the guides of Expediciones. Less physically demanding than climbing, the Via-Ferrata is accessible to a large public: You do not need training and it will allow you to reach tops by going up rock-walls until now reserved only for climbing experts.
Once at the top, under the majestic flight of the vultures, your efforts will be rewarded by incredible landscapes and amazing views on the most beautiful canyons of Guara.
PRICE OF THE VIA FERRATA IN SIERRA DE GUARA
(minimum 3 persons, maximum 6 persons)
|Price per person (VAT 21% included)|
|Via ferrata tour||45 €|
|Via ferrata tour custom-made, group, exclusive guide…||Ask us|
The price of the via ferrata tour includes:
• A professional guide experienced with the via ferratas of Sierra de Guara
• The individual equipment: helmett, harness and set of via ferrata complete and homologated etc.
• The common material: bag-back, ropes necessary, safety ropes, first aid kit. etc.
• The insurance of individual assistance.
• The VAT of 21%
The price of via ferrata and abseils day does not include:
• The transport is personal.
• Water (minimum 1.5litres for 2 persons)
• The snacks or picnic lunch that you can carry, order it to us (only in July & August) or order it to a bar or restaurant of the area.
• For each activity, you must be equipped with sport or trekking shoes (with soles not too thin or slippery, nor too used, protecting well the foot), bathing suit, shirt, clothing of replacement (warm/dry that we leave in the car), wind-cutter (type:Kway).
• In summer, sun lotion, sun glasses and cap could be necesary.
• For those who are carrying glasses, the easy way not to lose them is to fix them with string. For lenses, bring glasses of swimming and in case, a spare pair of contact lens).
Description of the day of via ferrata in Sierra de Guara
After the booking of the via ferrata, you will receive the logistic and organization instructions by email or telephone.
Each day, there is an appointment at the base camp of Expediciones. There, the guide will give you the material necessary according to the itinerary of the day. Once equipment and the picnics distributed between the members of the group, we leave for the activity. The duration varies from 2h30 to 4 hours according to the routes. The typical day includes the access time until the starting point with personal vehicles, the walk of approach, the picnic/snacks break, the ascencion of via ferrata, the walk of return and the return to the base camp.
For safety reasons, Expediciones can cancel or modify the activities according to weather conditions’ and/or if the conditions do not allow a sure course of the activity.