PACKS ABSEILS AND CANYONS WITH BIG VERTICALS IN SIERRA DE GUARA
THE PACKS ABSEILS AND BIG VERTICALS ARE ORGINIAL AND EXCLUSIVE CANYONING PROGRAMS FOCUS ON LEARNING OR REFINEMENT OF THE RAPPELING TECHNICS.
¡ TOP FEELINGS WITH SAFETY!
Depending your objectives and possibilities, the “packs of rapeling and big verticals in Sierra de Guara” are optimized with groups from 4 to 8 people max. according to the route to grow the safety and fluidity in the progression. There is 3 versions:
Depending the period of the year and the water level, we offer a range of original canyoning routes with multiple choices optimized to enjoy the best abseils of Sierra de Guara.
SAFETY comes first, so good physical conditions and to not suffer vertigo are compulsory conditions for each participant. If you are ok with that and you are motivated, so you are ready to enjoy strong feelings and amazing moments with huge and beatifull abseils + others nice canyoning tehcnics in the best canyon european spot!
PRICE OF THE PACKS ABSEILS AND BIG VERTICALS IN SIERRA DE GUARA
(minimum 4 persons, maximum 8 persons)
|Price per person (VAT 21% included)|
|Pack BIG VERTICAL ”BEGINNER” over 2 days||106 €|
|Pack BIG VERTICAL ”BEGINNER” over 3 days||175 €|
|Pack BIG VERTICAL ”INTERMEDIATE” over 2 days||133 €|
|Pack BIG VERTICAL ”INTERMEDIATE” over 3 days||201 €|
|Pack BIG VERTICAL “EXPERT” over 2 days||160 €|
|Pack BIG VERTICAL “EXPERT” over 3 days||225 €|
|-Stays with accomodation and/or pension
The price of the pack abseils and big verticals includes:
• A professional guide experienced with the canyons, abseils and via-ferratas of Sierra de Guara
• The individual equipment: Integral neoprene wetsuit, helmet, tight Can, complete harness, harness and set of via ferrata complete and homologated etc.
• The common material: bag-back of canyon, ropes necessary, safety ropes, first aid kit. etc.
• The insurance of individual assistance.
• The VAT of 21%
The price of the pack abseils and big verticals does not include:
• The transport is personal.
• Water (minimum 1.5litres for 2 persons)
• The picnic lunch that you can carry, order it to us (only in July & August*) or order it to a bar or restaurant of the area.
• For each activity, you must be equipped with sport or trekking shoes (with soles not too thin or slippery, nor too used, protecting well the foot), bathing suit, shirt, clothing of replacement (warm/dry that we leave in the car), wind-cutter (type:Kway).
• In summer, sun lotion, sun glasses and cap could be necesarry.
• For those who are carrying glasses, the easy way not to lose them is to fix them with string. For lenses, bring glasses of swimming and in case, a spare pair of contact lens).