PACK MULTI-AVENTURE x3 IN SIERRA DE GUARA
YOU FEEL LIKE DISCOVERING NEW OUTDOORS ACTIVITIES? YOU CAN’T WAIT FOR AN ADRENALINE RUSH IN THE AMAZING LANDSCAPES OF SIERRA DE GUARA? OUR STAY OF 3 DAYS IS IDEAL TO PRACTICE VIA FERRATA, ABSEILINGS AND DESCEND SOME OF THE BEST CANYONS OF THE SIERRA DE GUARA IN THE PYRENEES.
Over 3 days, during the week or a long weekend, benefit from the Pack multi-adventures x3 including a descent of aquatic canyon, a via Ferrata combined with a dry canyon to learn/improve the abseiling technique and another aquatic Canyon with abseiling supervised by our Professional guides.
This tour has been created for those who want to learn and improve their practice of various mountain techniques and activities combining air, water, rocks and weightlessness through jump, abseiling, slide, opposition, walk, swim, dive, climb, ascent via ferrata and safety verticals technics. You will note each day how you gain in confidence and control, allowing you to push your limits enjoying bigger challenges and feeling safer.
Since 1978 in Sierra of Guara, SAFETY is our watchword! And while feeling safe, you will enjoy the pleasure of nature, the aquatic and air games, the humour of our guides, the plus which will make these days of multi adventure amazing with a maximum of sensations.
PRICE OF THE PACK MULTI-ADENTURE X3 IN SIERRA DE GUARA
(minimum 3 persons, maximum 6 persons)
|Price per person (VAT 21% included)|
|Pack Multi-adventure of 3 days||150 €|
|Pack Multi-adventure of 3 days + 3 picnics*||177 €|
|Packs custom-made, group, exclusive guide…||Ask us|
The price of the pack multiadventure x3 includes:
• A professional guide experienced with the canyons and via-ferratas of Sierra de Guara
• The individual equipment: Integral neoprene wetsuit, helmet, tight Can, complete harness, harness and set of via ferrata complete and homologated etc.
• The common material: bag-back of canyon, ropes necessary, safety ropes, first aid kit. etc.
• The insurance of individual assistance.
• The VAT of 21%
The price of the pack multi-adventure x3 does not include:
• The transport is personal.
• Water (minimum 1.5litres for 2 persons)
• The picnic lunch that you can carry, order it to us (only in July & August*) or order it to a bar or restaurant of the area.
• For each activity, you must be equipped with sport or trekking shoes (with soles not too thin or slippery, nor too used, protecting well the foot), bathing suit, shirt, clothing of replacement (warm/dry that we leave in the car), wind-cutter (type:Kway).
• In summer, sun lotion, sun glasses and cap could be necesarry.
• For those who are carrying glasses, the easy way not to lose them is to fix them with string. For lenses, bring glasses of swimming and in case, a spare pair of contact lens).
Description of the pack multi-adventure x3 in Sierra de Guara
After the booking of the pack multi-adventures for 3 days, you will receive the logistic and organization instructions by email or telephone.
Each day, there is an appointment at the base camp of Expediciones. There, the guide will give you the material necessary according to the activity of the day. Once equipment and the picnics distributed between the members of the group, we leave for the day of adventure. The duration varies from 5 to 7 hours according to the routes. The typical day includes the access time until the starting point with personal vehicles, the walk of approach, the picnic break in a nice place before the descent of the canyon (or ascent of via ferrata followed by abseiling), snack breaks, the walk of return and the return to the base camp.
For safety reasons, Expediciones can cancel or modify the activities according to weather conditions’ and/or if the conditions do not allow a sure course of the activity.