TREKKING STAYS IN SIERRA DE GUARA
ARE YOU PASSIONATE BY NATURE AND WALKS? THIS TOUR IS MADE FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO GO HIKING IN THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PATHS AND UNUSUAL LANDSCAPES, FOR A SHORT OR LONGER TREKKING STAY IN SIERRA DE GUARA.
The trekking routes of Sierra de Guara are often very old. They were used for transhumance, for connections between villages or as paths for coalmen. The trekking tour in Sierra de Guara allows you to discover gorgeous and wild landscapes.
Indeed, there are not only gorges and canyons in Sierra de Guara. The trekking tour will give you access to the rooftops of the Sierra de Guara, from where you will admire wide panoramic views. Moreover, you will meet abandoned villages, hermitages, and vestiges of older times like Dolmen and prehistoric caves: You’ll be at the heart of the history and culture of this aragonese area.
Expediciones proposes more than ten courses & excursions more or less long/demanding. According to your choices, to the level of the group and to the duration of the stay: the emphasis could be made on aquatic walks, playful walks, cultural and historical based walks, panoramic views …
PRICE OF THE STAY OF TREKKING IN SIERRA DE GUARA
(minimum 4 pax)
|Price per person (VAT 21% included)|
|2 days of trekking||65 €|
|5 days of trekking||155 €|
|2 days of trekking + 2 picnics*||81 €|
|5 days of trekking + 5 picnics*||195 €|
|Stays custom-made, group, 1/2 day, exclusive guide||Ask us|
The price of the trekking stay includes:
• A professional guide experienced with the treks of Sierra de Guara
• The common material: bag-back, first aid kit. etc.
• The insurance of individual assistance.
• The VAT of 21%
The price of the trekking stay does not include:
• The transport is personal.
• Water (minimum 1.5litres for 2 persons)
• The picnic lunch that you can carry, order it to us (only in July & August*) or order it to a bar or restaurant of the area.
• For each day of hiking, you must be equipped with sport or trekking shoes (with soles not too thin or slippery, nor too used, protecting well the foot), socks, bathing suit, shirt, clothing of replacement (warm/dry that we leave in the car), wind-cutter (type:K-way).
Description of the trekking stays in Sierra de Guara
Depending on the day of your arrival, you will receive instructions concerning the organisation by email or phone.
Every day of trekking, there is the appointment at the base camp of Expediciones. There, the guide will give you the instructions and will organize the distribution of the picnics and water between the hikers of the group. Once the bags are ready, we go for the day of trekking in Sierra de Guara. The duration of the activity varies between 6 to 9 hours according to the trek with slope between 200 and 800 meters; time including the access until the starting point with personal vehicles, the excursion, the picnic, the snack breaks and the return to the camp after a nice day walking.
For safety reasons, Expediciones can cancel or modify the activities according to weather conditions’ and/or if the conditions do not allow a sure course of the activity.